High School Scholarships 2018-2019
Canyonville Academy has $23,000 in scholarship funds available for non-boarding students*.
Many parents in the local area have expressed to us a desire for their students to attend Canyonville Academy as non-boarding students. Most have been unable to do so because they do not have enough funding available. Therefore, in response, Canyonville Academy is delighted to offer this opportunity to our local area families.
To apply for a Douglas County 2018-2019 school year scholarship please click on the link below.
Helpful documents needed:
- Current W-2 (or most recent tax filing)
- Social Security Numbers
- Click on the link to TADS Aid Application
- Create a new account
- Select Canyonville Academy by clicking through the State/City/School dropdown.
- Complete all required information
- Submit documentation to TADS.
- Pay the assessment fee directly to TADS ($34 Fee)
Note: Recipients must re-apply for financial aid/scholarships annually.
*Canyonville Academy is a 9th – 12th grade Christian college preparatory private high school.
If you have any questions, call us at: 541.839.4401 or email: email@example.com
March 18, 2021
February 10, 2021
April 8, 2020