Mission Trip Interview – Karen Vincent
Mrs. Karen Vincent was one of the handful of staff here at Canyonville Academy that went with our students down to California for the Praying Pelican Missions. When asked about her experiences with the students, she provided us with wonderful answers to our questions. We wanted to share her answers with you, to get a better insight into how the trip with the students went. As well as how our students grew and learned from their experiences.
1. How was the general attitude and “vibe” of the trip? Were the students excited and ready to help?
2. What do you think was the thing the students did that had the biggest impact on the community?
3. What about something small they might have done unasked that you think helped regardless?
4. Did a student do something that “surprised” you? For example, if the “student who always sleeps in class” did something extraordinary you didn’t expect them to do.
5. How was the trip overall for yourself, and the other adults? Did it feel fulfilling?
6. Do you think the students were learning, and possibly taking the lessons they learned with them beyond just this trip?
3月 18, 2021