What documentation will I need to complete the application?
The required supporting documentation will be outlined at the beginning and end of the online application and is tailored specifically to what was entered on your application. Typically, TADS requires your most recently filed 1040 tax form (or verification of non-filing status from the IRS), your most recent W2 statements and your most recent paystubs as well as documentation of the stated debt on your application.
How can I find out if TADS has received my application?
For paper applications, you can fill out the included return postcard (don’t forget the postage!) and we will send it back to you when we receive your application. If you complete an online application, TADS will present you with a cover sheet that will display your completed application reference number.
How can I send in the supporting documentation?
You can mail, fax or upload your documentation to the TADS system.
I am from another country. How do I fill out TADS?
Fill in the TADS info as best as possible, then send them an email with an income statement and your ID/reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email note should also state that you are an international student. TADS will notify us of your scholarship application, they will then start to process the application.
How do I know if you have received my fax, mail or upload?
TADS will send you an email within 48 business hours of receiving your fax, mailed document or upload. Please do not call if you simply want to confirm unless you have previously received an error.
- Parents with 2 students enrolled at Canyonville Academy who pay full price for the first boarding student receive a 35% discount for the 2nd boarding student and 50% off for a 3rd boarding student if the students attend at the same time.
- Children of active Pastors receive a 25% discount.
- International missionary children may receive a discount of Canyonville Academy’s day student tuition. This is limited to a certain number each year and must be applied for and approved.
- Discounts may not be combined.
Financial aid is limited to domestic students only. Parents with 2 students will receive a 35% discount for the 2nd boarding student while the first pays full price. The students must attend at the same time. Children of active pastors or missionaries will receive a 25% discount. Only one discount will be applied. Limited financial aid is available for students with acceptable levels of conduct and performance and based upon need. Financial aid applications are available upon request. Financial aid is awarded upon Board approval.
Canyonville Academy has a funded scholarship program for students with demonstrated financial need.
- Available for all students who have acceptable levels of conduct and performance.
- Financial aid ranges from $300 to thousands of dollars depending on demonstrated need.
- Awarded upon approval of the Financial Aid committee.
- Special consideration is given to seniors, returning students, those with above average grades, and the children of alumni.
> Notifications of awards will generally be made after June 15th.
More information about Scholarships and Financial Aid is available upon request.