- Parents with 2 students enrolled at Canyonville Academy who pay full price for the first boarding student receive a 35% discount for the 2nd boarding student and 50% off for a 3rd boarding student if the students attend at the same time.
- Children of active Pastors receive a 25% discount.
- International missionary children may receive a discount of Canyonville Academy’s day student tuition. This is limited to a certain number each year and must be applied for and approved.
- Discounts may not be combined.
Financial aid is limited to domestic students only. Parents with 2 students will receive a 35% discount for the 2nd boarding student while the first pays full price. The students must attend at the same time. Children of active pastors or missionaries will receive a 25% discount. Only one discount will be applied. Limited financial aid is available for students with acceptable levels of conduct and performance and based upon need. Financial aid applications are available upon request. Financial aid is awarded upon Board approval.
Canyonville Academy has a funded scholarship program for students with demonstrated financial need.
- Available for all students who have acceptable levels of conduct and performance.
- Financial aid ranges from $300 to thousands of dollars depending on demonstrated need.
- Awarded upon approval of the Financial Aid committee.
- Special consideration is given to seniors, returning students, those with above average grades, and the children of alumni.
> Notifications of awards will generally be made after June 15th.
More information about Scholarships and Financial Aid is available upon request.