High School Scholarships 2017-2018
Canyonville Christian Academy has $20,000 in scholarship funds available for non-boarding students*.
Many parents in the local area have expressed to us a desire for their students to attend Canyonville Christian Academy as non-boarding students. Most have been unable to do so because they do not have enough funding available. Therefore, in response, Canyonville Christian Academy is delighted to offer this opportunity to our local area families!
To apply for a Douglas County 2017-2018 school year scholarship please click on the link below.
Helpful documents needed:
- Current W-2 (or most recent tax filing)
- Social Security Numbers
- Click on the link to TADS Aid Application
- Create a new account
- Select Canyonville Christian Academy by clicking through the State/City/School dropdown.
- Complete all required information
- Submit documentation to TADS.
- Pay the assessment fee directly to TADS ($34 Fee)
Note: Recipients must re-apply for financial aid/scholarships annually.
*Canyonville Christian Academy is a 9th – 12th grade college preparatory private high school.
If you have any questions, call us at: 541.839.4401 or email: email@example.com
October 23, 2017
October 2, 2017
September 18, 2017