Canyonville Christian Academy’s campus sits on the edge of town within walking distance to the bank, post office, restaurants, market, and a number of business establishments. The main buildings on campus are the chapel, classrooms, girls’ and boys’ dormitories, auditorium, gymnasium, student center and administrative offices.
Towering redwood trees dot the campus and a picturesque mountain stream runs through the middle. Canyon Creek divides east from west campus, with science lab, art studio, tennis courts and track on the east side.Download Our Campus Map
View our Gallery below
CCA’s beautiful 14 acre campus includes 13-buildings; among them:
- two girls’ dorm Hinn Hall, and Shaffer residence
- two boys’ dorms (Boone Hall and our new dorm)
- large Gymnasium with weight room,
- Two classroom building that include computer lab, science lab and 10,000 volume library.
- Auditoruim, student activity center and cafeteria
- second student activity center and snack bar (PX)
- Administration/office building
- Art Studio